Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Barbara's Ultrasonic Facial Shows Up On Red Carpet!

So I am sitting in my living room Sunday afternoon watching the Red Carpet Pre-Show interviews as Ryan Seacrist is interviewing Seal and Heidi Klum. As I am watching, I notice I recognize one of my clients, Karen, standing right behind them!!! I knew she would be there but did not expect to see her on television. In all the excitement, my husband, Art, blurted out, "her skin looks so beautiful."

Karen called me today confirming her next appointment and as we were discussing the show with excitement, she commented that everyone who saw her on television on the Red Carpet noticed one thing about her, HER SKIN!!! They all wanted to know what she has been doing to have such beautiful, radiant skin. Her reply to them was Ultrasonic Facials with Barbara at Kristin Maze Salon! Now that is a true testament as to the incredible effects of using the Dermasound Elite.

So if you want the same Red Carpet Skin as Karen, call for your Ultrasonic Facial, better yet, sign up for a series, my special runs through March.

Read all the details below.

Barbara

1 comment: